Friday, April 12, 2013

Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood, Second Post



This is my Testimony as to what happened further. As I said in the first post, I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as my Witness, in the Awesome and Mighty Name of Jesus Christ the anointed one.

Lets start with the Ledger-Journal:
When L.P.D. released the apartment to me after the investigation and I walked back in, the Ledger-Journal was in Susan's Purse with her address book and class schedule book. It came up missing after I had gone to the other end of the hall, to a friends apartment, and Carter E.Stanley had gone behind my back and changed the locks.
Later on a female friend of both mine and Susan's called Carter and confronted him, and in that conversation Carter gave out very personal information to that friend in a screaming fit, which told me Carter had the Ledger-Journal.
Mind you, in the Natural I have no concrete evidence as yet, but the Holy Spirit of the Great God of  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob showed me that Carter does have the Ledger-Journal.
In a Legal Document this is what the Holy Spirit had me to write to Carter.

 Whereas: The Holy Spirit/Ruach Kodesh spoke to me Kim Wade Gatewood, Pastor, Prophet and Evangelist and reveled to me that you CARTER E. STANLEY DEFENDANT is in possession of Susan Collett Anne Grisanti’s Journal-Ledger that has the evidence of Susan Collett Anne Grisanti’s and  my last year earnings and where she and I spent those earnings. 

 Whereas: The Holy Spirit/Ruach Kodesh spoke to me Kim Wade Gatewood, Pastor, Prophet and Evangelist and reveled that you CARTER E. STANLEY DEFENDANT has lied to me and lied to Lubbock Police Department concerning Susan Collett Anne Grisanti’s Journal-ledger.

Folks that Ledger-Journal has the evidence in it that Susan and I are Common Law Husband and Wife. I demanded and Search Warrant from L.P.D., and the Lubbock County District Attorney to tear Park Tower apart and find it, and they gave me lame excuses as to why they could not do that. I kept screaming Theft, Theft, he stole it, Theft is a crime!
Detective Williams at lease went and searched through Susan's property and it was not with her property even though I told him it wasn't. I told him the Holy Spirit told me that Carter has it.
Needless to say I think they gave up on looking for it, or just don't care.
Next: The Threat and pressure Carter E. Stanley put upon Susan.

  Whereas: The Holy Spirit/Ruach Kodesh spoke to me Kim Wade Gatewood, Pastor, Prophet and Evangelist of the threat and pressure that you CARTER E. STANLEY DEFENDANT placed upon Susan Collett Anne Grisanti.

In the first post I spoke about the Threat and Pressure Carter E. Stanley put upon Susan.
I spoke about how terrified Susan was at the mention of Carter.
Carter kept leaving notes on the apartment door all hrs of the day and night. I was there I read some of them.
Carter also about January 2013 started charging Susan $10.00 a day late fees.
Susan said in the suicide letters, she could handle getting old, but could not handle being old and homeless, written in her own words. That tipped me off to the threat and pressure Carter E. Stanley placed upon Susan that resulted in the incident that occurred March 3-4, 2013.
I calculated the rent Susan paid over the years and she paid as much as $200.000 in all the years she was at Park Tower, on top of that Susan put out free advertisement for Park Tower all those years without any thanks from Carter.
As it stands Susan's Blood is on Park Tower property and Susan's Blood is on Carter E.Stanley's hands for what he did to her.

The Holy Spirit told me to draw up a Legal Document and speak His Words. Needless to say Carter E. Stanley, upon receipt of the Legal Document, Mocked and Laughed at the Legal Document.
The Holy Spirit spoke to me after Carter did that and stated Carter committed the sin of Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.
Scripture Base Pursuant to the (Maxim of Law) Holy Bible:
 Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
 Mar 3:28  Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mar 3:29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Luk 12:10  And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. 



Next is the property Susan gave me in the suicide letter.

Susan told me that the Sony Cameras, the Bose P.A. and the Acoustic guitar is mine to take, and her signature is on that letter.
I found out last week that Carter E. Stanley either sold or gave Susan's property away and did not give me the items that Susan explicitly gave to me. 
When I called Carter E. Stanley and confronted him about it, he gave me some lame excuse that he was advised to not speak to me.
Again that was Theft, due to the fact Carter E. Stanley was disrespectful to Susan's word and desires and was totally inconsiderate of me.
Soon after I found out what Carter E.Stanley did, I was standing on a parking lot of a store on 50th and Ave Q staring at Park Tower and I saw a vision of a Great Big Hand that came out of the Eastern Sky with a White Robe on the forearm and wrist, and that Hand crushed Park Tower to bits.
This is a case of a Rich man taking advantage of a Poor man and a case of Pursuant to the (Maxim of Law) Holy Bible:
1Ti 6:10  For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Yes, Carter E. Stanley's greed and disrespect of both me and Susan, is showing and he is in danger of Hell fire.

Even so, I am still praying that the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob come upon Carter E. Stanley and show him the true Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazereth as written in the New Testament and give him a chance to repent and become saved.

                                             
             Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood

                                                 





                                                
                                                     
                                                       RELATED LINKS



 YOUTUBE 





 TWITTER

      
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment