Saturday, April 13, 2013

Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood, Third Post



This is my Testimony as to what happened further. As I said in the first post, I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as my Witness, in the Awesome and Mighty Name of Jesus Christ the anointed one.

Lets start with the demon I saw after L.P.D. released the apartment back to me.
 I walked in the apartment and saw in the Spirit Susan sitting in her chair and I saw a gray demon with long claws, with blood dripping from those claws and its hand and claws was wrapped around Susan's throat.
That evening after I laid down to sleep, I had a vision of Susan being Hypnotized by a large snake, but couldn't make out what snake it was.
Note# Earlier in the day of March 3, 2013 I was standing by the coffee table and out of my mouth without forethought was a command, "I rebuke and bind the spirit of suicide, in the name of Jesus Christ the anointed one!"
Going back and remembering this, I realized that Gray demon was the Spirit of murder.
I know where this attack came from, as the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob revealed to me just what happened.
Before I go on I need to say that Jeff L. Smith was having a lady in Dallas try to get through to him about the True Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazereth and there was arguments back and forth between them, and Jeff L. Smith wanted to do this Bet Din thing to her and kick her out of the body of Christ and send her to Hell.
I called another man I know and asked him what was this Bet Din and where did Jeff get this. He explained to me that was a trial of the elders in the Messianic Jew Faith and Jeff got it out of the Talmud and Cabala, which I found out is Witchcraft.
The Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob took me back to August 2011 and had reminded me that this man Named, Jeff L. Smith got very angry at me, because I flat out REFUSED to go to Pennsylvania as he had demanded.
The Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob told me "Under no circumstances My Son are you to leave the 1836 Boundaries of Texas and do not move outside of the City of Lubbock, I have plans for you. You can go work in Muleshoe a bit, but return to Lubbock."
Jeff and I had a conversation on the phone about it and I told him "NO, I am staying in Texas as the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob told me to do." 
"I feel something wrong with this Pennsylvania thing and I am not going to come, Period. I am going to alert (A woman I know) to not go either."
At that point Jeff L.Smith out and out threatened to make sure I was dead for my rebellion against him and threatened my crown of life, and threatened to erase my name from the Lambs Book of Life and personally throw me into the pit of Hell.
I told him he was crazy and didn't have the power or authority to do that, besides I serve God the Father, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and He told me do not go to Pennsylvania.
First thing that happened was the transmission in my truck went out, and I went to Muleshoe to do some work and get the transmission fixed.
In the later part of Sept 2011 I was going in to town at the corner of the Y.L. Pavement and U.S. 70 my brakes plum went out and a Semi Truck missed me by 2 feet.
I eased on in to town to my mechanic and sat and prayed about it, and the Holy Spirit told me,"Remember Jeff's Threats, he tried to kill you, so watch out and listen to my voice closely."
A week later the new transmission nearly fell out from under the Truck and I had to get that fixed. Then a few days later the rear end I had replaced nearly fell out from under the truck also and could have caused a bad wreck. Then a few days later the brakes went out again and I found the line burned under the right manifold
Each time I took the truck to my mechanic and he said they were tampered with.
Then in November 22, 2011 I just got off work and headed to Muleshoe on the Clovis Highway and for no reason the right rear tire blew out and I nearly lost control of the truck, but screamed Jesus Save me and help me, then an angel took hold of the truck and guided it to a stop. This was the night before I was to go meet Susan at Park Tower in Lubbock.
As soon as I got to Lubbock the break downs stopped and Susan and I got closer as spoken in the first post.
Later in Feb 2012 I got a job and worked there 4 days and was notified that I was terminated and was not given any reason.
The rest of the spring and summer I looked for work with no avail, but I went scrapping until Sept 2012 and landed a job on a module builder.
I worked 4 days there and ran out of gas one morning and the afternoon the boss came to me terrified and fired me.
I found another job running a module builder and worked there 3 days and the boss came to me terrified also and Fired me.
A friend of mine and Susan's told me that in prayer she got that my finances were being cursed and the break downs on my truck was due to a curse also.
Now the Woman I mentioned that I was going to warn she and I got to know each other and I went to Dallas and saw her in June 2011, well needless to say Jeff L. Smith got to her and put ley lines down and silver cords though witchcraft between she and him, and the woman turned against me totally.
Round about July 2012 this woman started talking to me again, and struck up conversations with Susan and she kept track of what was going on between me and Susan.
 The Text and E-Mails between her and Susan got real frequent round about February 2013 round about the time this thought of suicide entered Susan's mind and got really frequent from then till March 3, 2013.
The Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob revealed to me that this woman has a spirit in her somewhat like a Monocled Cobra, and I found out the Monocled Cobra Hypnotizes its victim before it strikes for the kill.
Jeff L. Smith found out in the late part of 2012 that I had a woman and a new Love in my life. Therefore, the Holy Spirit revealed he started sending curses and spells and incantations through that Cabala and Talmud witchcraft and used the Monocled Cobra spirit to hypnotize Susan.
That demon I saw that was Gray, with long claws, with blood dripping from its claws, and it's hand around Susan's throat was sent by Jeff L. Smith to murder my wife, Susan. That Monocled Cobra spirit hypnotized Susan into jumping off the 14th floor of Park Tower.
Before I knew this, I had gone into Susan's E-Mail and found the words Hypnosis and Hypnotized all over the E-mails.
Therefore, Susan's blood is on Jeff L. Smiths hands also as well as Carter E. Stanley's.
The night before Passover, I had a phone conversation with Jeff L. Smith and he was cold blooded to me and the next day he sent a cold, evil E-Mail to me.
I countered him with the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazereth and he never spoke back to me. I then wrote several E-Mails to Jeff L. Smith the Words the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob spoke to me to speak to Jeff. When I did what the Holy Spirit revealed to me, Jeff L. Smith turned after I forgave him and Blessed him and did this:

"My Dear Son Kim, This suicide thing and the attacks you have suddenly been under is from Jeff and his witchcraft in the Cabala and Talmud. Jeff is stomping mad with hate and fire in his eyes, growling like a rabid dog, foaming at the mouth, spitting and gnashing his teeth and cursing saying "I want Kim Wade Gatewood dead for the audacity of speaking to me in this manner. How dare Kim Wade Gatewood to come against me this way. I demand his crown of life and I demand the right to erase this Bastards name from the book of Life and I demand the right to toss this Rebellious Bastard in the pit for his out and out Rebellion against me. This Son of a Bitch must die."

Further, The Holy Spirit told me to speak directly to you from Him:

"Jeff Smith, this is the second time you have threatened My Dear Son Kim's crown of life and threatened to toss My Dear Son Kim into the pit.
I the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit asks you, who do you think you are?
Acting in this manner you are non of mine, I never knew you.
Who or what makes you think you have the right to Judge My Prophet, My Dear Son Kim?
Who or what makes you think you have the right to erase My Dear Son Kim's name from the Lambs Book of Life.
Who or what makes you think you have the right to decide who lives and who dies?
Who or what makes you think you have the right to replace Me, I the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit with yourself and your self made throne and pedestal and act in My Stead? 
NO, NO,NO, I the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit "Did Not" give that right or authority to you!
I, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit has watched and has seen the destruction and the death and murders that wake in your past, and yes, your sins has found you out and the whole World will see your sins.
NO, Jeff Smith, It stops here! You murdered the Bride and Wife I, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit gave to My Dear Son Kim, in your Witchcraft and Arrogance and Pride and Haughtiness.
Then when I, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit reviled to My Dear Son Kim what you did, you attempted to murder him with your witchcraft also, and blamed My Dear Son Kim for the Word I reviled and spoke to him.
Worse than that you took advantage of My Dear Son Kim's Grieving and Mourning, not once, but twice, speaking lies to My Dear Son Kim and giving him FALSE hope, even worse than that the prayers My Dear Son Kim has prayed to Me, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit is between he and I, and you tell him he asks amiss.
Who or what gives you the right to make that judgement? It is you Jeff Smith that is preaching strange fire.
I, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit am very, very, sorely angry and displeased with you and you have kindled My Wrath and anger within My Nostrils and you have given Me, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit no choice, now I have to Judge you, and give recompense for your evil deeds.
Since it is My Dear Son Kim's hands that I, the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit am using to write this and his ears that is listening to what must be written, it is non of My Dear Son Kim's business as to how I bring down a Just Judgement upon you. It will be reviled at the appropriate time. Now Jeffery Lee Smith Expect it from on High.
Thus Saith the Lord God Jehovah, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit!!!!!!!"
Yes, after I spoke the Word from the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to Jeff L. Smith, he sent the same spirits to kill me that he sent on Susan and used the woman in Dallas to try to strike me and hypnotize me, But with the training I had gotten many years from Frank Hammond and the leadership of the Holy Spirit, I caught it in 48-72 hrs and went into Spiritual Warfare and bound it off of me, and slammed the doors shut on the woman with the Monocled Cobra spirit.
Even though God is going to judge these 2 people for their acts of witchcraft, I have been praying over them also, that the Holy Spirit would come over them and reveal the True Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazereth so that they may be saved and born again also. 


                                                                              
             Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood

                                                 







                                                
                                                     
                                                       RELATED LINKS



 YOUTUBE 





 TWITTER

           
    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment