Monday, April 15, 2013

Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood, Fourth Post




This is my Testimony as to what happened further. As I said in the first 3 posts, I speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as my Witness, in the Awesome and Mighty Name of Jesus Christ the anointed one.

I duly hereby, request and enlist the aid of each and every Prayer Warrior, Intercessory Prayer Warrior that knows their Authority and knows the Keys of the Kingdom of God the Father, Jesus Christ the anointed one and the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who has been trained in the areas of Spiritual Warfare and Intercessory Prayer Warfare and Deliverance Ministry, somewhat in the same teaching I was trained under from Pastor Frank D. Hammond and Ida Mae Hammond from the Children's Bread Ministry in Plainview, Texas who wrote Pigs in the Parlor, and The Saints at War, and Overcoming Rejection, and Comfort for the Wounded Spirit.
 http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/72784.Frank_D_Hammond

 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/frank-d.-hammond

This Cabala and Talmud witchcraft this Jeff L. Smith is using is stronger than any that I have ever encountered, it is not the usual Wicca and not the usual Satanism, it is worse and more deadly.
Please do research on this Cabala and Talmud and see for yourself.

Lets start with yesterday April 14, 2013, I was attacked again by this Witch-Warlock who is using the Cabala and Talmud, This Witch-Warlock is named Jeff L. Smith.
I stated in the previous post that this Jeff L. Smith has threatened me twice and has sent demons, curses, incantations and spells at both Susan Grisanti and me and many others.

What happened yesterday April 14, 2013, all of the sudden for no reason, a murderous, hate, bitter, resentful, suicide spirit, attacked me.
I could not handle it and I walked around outside and asked the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob what was going on. He told me to turn it back on Jeff and Satan, so I went into Spiritual Warfare as I was taught by Frank D. Hammond and stood on the scriptures the Holy Spirit told me to stand on and within seconds the attack stopped.

When Jeff L. Smith came to Lubbock in 2005 he went around telling people that he had a higher form of Warfare, but I and others noticed he would curse death and destruction on people.
The Written Word of Lord God Jehovah and Jesus Christ of Nazereth does not say that.
It sais:
 Mat 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Luk 6:27  But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
Luk 6:28  Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
Rom 12:14  Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Mar 11:25  And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mar 11:26  But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.


This man Jeff L. Smith did not do that, instead he would curse people with death and destruction and I heard those curses with my own ears and told him to his face,"That is not what the Written Word said  to do, you are in violation of the Written Word."

At a friends home Jeff L. Smith forced his way to laying hands on people except one person who recognized him to be a Witch-Warlock. He laid hands on my sweet Susan in 2005 and the night after she started throwing up green and nearly died back then.
Jeff L. Smith cursed Susan's van and the head gasket blew out.
Jeff L. Smith also cursed many other people I know, and immediately I rebuked those curses and bound them up and turned against him.
The Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob revealed to me that Jeff L. Smith has left a wake of death and destruction in his path and he has many peoples blood on his hands.
In the third post I gave some detail as to what this Witch-Warlock Jeff L. Smith has done to me.
I am asking all the Spiritual Warriors and Prayer Warriors and Intercessory Prayer Warriors to come against this Jeff L. Smith, Witch-Warlock and bind him and his alleged power to not harm another human being.
I still pray that the Holy Spirit of the Great God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob come upon him and totally reveal the Truth Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazereth as Written in the New Testament and give him a chance to Repent of his evil deeds and become truly Born again    
    
                                                 
                 Susan Collett Anne Grisanti and Kim Wade Gatewood

                                                       

                                                    
                                                                  RELATED LINKS




 YOUTUBE 





 TWITTER

           
  

No comments:

Post a Comment